I’m not one to turn down the flowers, the chocolates, and the romance of February 14th. But I’m extra excited this year to celebrate all my closest gal pals on February 13th, or Galentine’s Day. Thank you, Leslie Knope, for creating this amazing and necessary holiday where we love on those that are there for us through thick and thin.
Need a valentine? Want a valentine? Why not just celebrate your friends? Of course, we got you covered with the best gifts for your besties.
Delta Girl Frames: Galentine’s Day Gift Guide
- Show your ladies you believe in their dreams by gifting them our Reclaimed Slim Barnwood Frame to show off their vision board care of Persnickety Prints. Reclaimed Slim Barnwood Frame, Delta Girl Frames, $22-50
- A purse that she can take from work, to the pick-up/drop-off line, to the pool. And it’s easy to care for? Sold. We can’t be the only ones that love a multi-purpose tote and this one fits the bill with it’s boho design. Tayamo Tall- Spain, Maria Victoria, $49.75
- A gift guide without a Magnolia moment really isn’t a gift guide. We’re loving this mug for your gal pal to enjoy her morning coffee, an afternoon tea, or (honestly) when her wine glasses are in the dishwasher. Ha. Hand Thrown Magnolia Valentine’s Mug, Magnolia, $22
- If you aren’t following The Home Edit on Instagram, are you even really living? Between the Clea and Joanna ‘Surviving Not Thriving’ moments and the organizing amazingness, you need it in your life. Pick up The Home Edit book (complete with fridge labels) for you and your bestie. It’ll spark joy- we promise. The Home Edit, $14.99
- Do you remember how you would make threaded friendship bracelets back in the day? Well, girl, it’s time to up your game. Check out these rad bracelets from Madewell. Friendship Chain Bracelet Set, Madewell, $22
- My bestie and I know our love language: plants. We seriously can’t drive by a garden center without stopping in. So, instead of flowers, gift something that she can pour love into all year round. Jazzy Jasmine, Farmgirl Flowers, $49
- Every woman needs a place to download from the day. Why not gift a journal that’ll also look pretty on her nightstand or her bookshelf? Fable Fabric Journal, Rifle Paper Co., $24