Don’t forget Mom with our Last Minute Mothers Day Gift Guide
I love my 3 kids. They are BY FAR the best thing I’ve ever made 😉 And now that I’m a mom – Mother’s Day means SO much more. But sometimes (::cough:: like THIS YEAR::) – I’m so busy that I FORGET about my own momma – or my momma-like friends – and need a QUICK Hail Mary gift. Don’t judge – you know you’ve been there too. Okay, so here are a few of our faves that are sure to save your Ace.
Delta Girl Frames: Mother’s Day Gift Guide
- I just bought all three of these for my desk space and around the house. I mean, how cute are they?! We originally spotted them on the Ashley Brooke Designs blog, but had to share them with you all. Obvi. Bibliophile Ceramic Vases, Amazon, $16.21-23.41 per vase.Win -win win.
- Almost every room in our house has a diffuser. It’s a great way to get a natural fragrance throughout AND humidify the space they’re in. Kinda digging this marble-looking design. Very modern but classic at the same time. Hathaspace Marble Essential Oil Aroma Diffuser, Amazon, $29.99.
- Ask any Mama and we’re CONSTANTLY on the hunt for comfortable shoes that don’t make us feel like we’re wearing orthotics. Target is here to save the day! These come in 3 different colors, but we’re loving the “Sizzling Orange” option. So summer ready. Kiera Two Piece Slide Sandals, Target, $22.99. Order online, pick up in your car – ALMOST better than Amazon prime.
- Remember when you’d paint your nails with White-Out? Here’s a warm-toned updated version that won’t give you flashbacks to days of homework and class bells. Essie Nail Polish in Marshmallow, Amazon, $7.86. Target pick up – for the win.
- See the reasoning noted in #3, but know that stripes are a neutral. Ha. Livia Striped Knotted Bow Slide Sandal, Target, $22.99.
- Can’t order and ship one of our Delta Girl Frames before Sunday? Have no fear! Choose the amount you’d like to gift your Mom and order one of our gift certificates. Print it out, put it in a chic card (like this from Target), and voila! Your Mom will be crying tears of joy. Gift Certificate, Delta Girl Frames, $50-500.
- It’s no secret that plants are our love language. Why not give her something chic and playful to make her gardening that much more fun? Plus they have tassels. So, winning. 2-Piece Gardening Tool Set, Target, $13.59.
Happy Shopping Momma – and here’s to hoping it’s a wonderful LONG weekend of celebrating amazing you! <3